Download and unzip the package below. With the files provided, you will need to:
- Ensure that both pages of raw content (the two .txt files) have been recast as HTML documents (.html) and that all of their content has been defined using basic HTML5 tags like <h1>, <p>, and so on;
- Validate those pages using an HTML validation service like W3C's HTML Validator. Be sure to fix any serious errors that the validator reveals.
- Starting from the given .css page, style both .html pages according to the to-do list (reproduced below). If you don't know how to add a graphic icon to the text, you can skip that part.
- In addition to changing the .css page, you may find it useful/necessary to add classes or introduce other tags to the original .html pages. Please do so as you see fit.
- You are also welcome to add or remove styles from the .css as you see fit. You may be asked to justify your choices;
- Validate your CSS page with a validation service like CSS Jigsaw.
- Put text into HTML (see Boilerplating);
- Add bare-bones CSS;
- Make a background graphic (see Background Graphics);
- Add background to the page;
- Add style: Choose a typeface?
- Add style: reversed-out headers
- Get gov't graphic (optional)
- Insert graphic (optional)