For no particular reason, here’s a bunch of cookies orbiting around Cookie Monster.
Some of the things going on in this code include:
- Programmatic object instantiation (the Cookie Monster creates a random number of cookies) — their placement relative to the center of the screen is then calculated and saved back into each cookie instance;
- Using instanceID handles;
- Randomizing names using an array (and assigning the outcome to each specific instance);
- Detecting the closest cookie instance to your mouse (and returning the instanceID);
- Drawing text and shapes over an instance;
- And probably some other things, too. Questions? Let me know!